the stig's lady

I love this comment:

"I kept waiting for him to just reach over and smack her face lol."

LOL....reminds me of my mates misses when I was driving them home from the pub. She was, I thought, quite into her cars and asked if my Golf Gti 1.8T was chipped. I took this to mean "show us what she can do" A few minutes later after screaming her head off she was stood by the side of the road throwing up.

My mate and I thought it was hilarious, my misses on the other hand was pretty far from impressed.

He dumped her shortly afterwards thank god. Met one that can barely speak english I just think she is complimenting me on my driving.

I also took another mates misses out for a spin in the lotus 340R one friday night, I apologised in advance and said if she thought I was driving too fast to just scream or jesticluate and I would slow down. She said it was fine as her fella was into his jap bikes.

Off we went, and she was jabbering on and then went silent, I thought she was just enjoying the drive. 20 minutes later of caining the **** out of it and no screams we arrived back. I had been so busy concentrating that I didn;t see the tears in her eyes. She stood up, sobbed I need a beer and a fag. I asked if she was ok. She said that she had been so scared she couldn't speak or move. Oops.

J.

J.

marriedblonde said:
LOL....reminds me of my mates misses when I was driving them home from the pub. She was, I thought, quite into her cars and asked if my Golf Gti 1.8T was chipped. I took this to mean "show us what she can do" A few minutes later after screaming her head off she was stood by the side of the road throwing up.

My mate and I thought it was hilarious, my misses on the other hand was pretty far from impressed.

He dumped her shortly afterwards thank god. Met one that can barely speak english I just think she is complimenting me on my driving.

I also took another mates misses out for a spin in the lotus 340R one friday night, I apologised in advance and said if she thought I was driving too fast to just scream or jesticluate and I would slow down. She said it was fine as her fella was into his jap bikes.

Off we went, and she was jabbering on and then went silent, I thought she was just enjoying the drive. 20 minutes later of caining the **** out of it and no screams we arrived back. I had been so busy concentrating that I didn;t see the tears in her eyes. She stood up, sobbed I need a beer and a fag. I asked if she was ok. She said that she had been so scared she couldn't speak or move. Oops.

J.

J.
Lol :racer: