Boy Racer DOES the Nurburgring..Funny!!!!

That one voice sounds like David Walliams from Little Britain. You can almost hear him go Eh Eh Eh in an Ann style after the little spin.

Just 1 question though, what the hell were you searching for to turn up a video titled 7 second ring master? LOL!!!!

i first saw it a few days ago via a link on the topgear website ( http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/1680/ ) they actually want the driver or his friend to contact them. probably pay for him to have another go just for jokes!

someone has left a comment on youtube:-

haentz (5 days ago)
Snickers: 1 Euro
Ticket for the Ring: 19 Euro
Spinning the car in the first turn: Priceless

:lmfao:

I was there! I posted the same clip on youtube as 7 second ring king cos that's what we called him on the weekend.

EDIT:

I never updated it here but the car turned out to be a bog standard 325. I have more pics from the weekend which I'll get round to posting one day. One of them shows him with a bit of rope attached to his bumper and the other end to a rock from when he was trying to straighten out his front end!

i haven't laughed this much in ages then i saw this comment on you tube suzuka1307 (3 weeks ago)
lucky they crashed early... these guys could kill them selves

then i laughed for another 2 mins hilarious!!

I posted this a while ago.. Its down here...

I got no replies and only 73 views so you are obviously more popular than me leecs3.
Made me wet my pants when i saw it though.. Pure brilliance!!!:salute:

Sounds like the passenger is telling him to brake on the bend just before he looses it.
Good advice,the moron.

Ive been reading the comments some are sooo funny.
This one made me laugh.

"Agree with snatchbasket. But it doesnt change the fact that theyre a pair of northern twats; even still got their lunch on the dash. Good job he didnt roll it at speed or he wouldve been killed by that Snickers bar. Now THAT would be embarassing! ":lmfao:

very funny, u can hear him spinning the back wheels trying to get it utter the ditch he shoved it in!