F1 or Enzo, 5th rear tests both!

I saw this actual Mclaren F1 at donnington last summer at the LMES race it was in the vip bit, one of my all time favourite cars and the 1st time I'd seen one in the flesh:respekt: , hence my avatar.

I didn't realise it was a true racing car with all the racing buttons. You'd need tuition just to learn how to start her up! Still would be great on the track

Tiff is a wasted talent.

Unless he's the Stig*

*which he isn't **

**But do we really know

The bloke who hosts motorsport world on The Audi channel is the stig, AKA Perry Mcarthy.

There have been two stigs, a black one and a white one. Terry was one of them they don't know who the other is.

I remember seeing this on 5th Gear when it was on the tv. I was shocked to see them driving round my home town of Barnsley as I had never seen the cars before in Barnsley, but now we must see them on a weekly basis. They certainly look better in the flesh.:hubbahubba:

Always wanted a Macca F1, and promised myself to buy one, should I ever get the funds together to afford one lol. But after watching that clip and the possibility of a 30grand bill for a ****** service, I think I've changed my mind... still will be the car of my dreams though, wouldn't mind an Enzo neither... one day huh?!