Chris NottMonster Motorsport
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: My s3 mtm

  1. #1
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    630

    My s3 mtm


  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,580
    I think you shouldn't be holding your camera whilst driving mate, Not at those speeds!.... it's kind of stupid!

    Anyways, not bad!



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400



  4. #3
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    630
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    I think you shouldn't be holding your camera whilst driving mate, Not at those speeds!.... it's kind of stupid!

    Anyways, not bad!
    The camera was bodged on to the steering wheel mate,yeah I am pretty pleased with the performance of it,you recon the acceleration in the video is what I should expect from 330bhp and 467nm ??

  5. #4
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Goubo1 View Post
    The camera was bodged on to the steering wheel mate,yeah I am pretty pleased with the performance of it,you recon the acceleration in the video is what I should expect from 330bhp and 467nm ??
    Wouldn't really be too bothered about accelleration, unless you actually have times for them. Doe the car drive fast enough in your opinion is what matters? If you have doubts about the power output, which in all honesty, MTM are over optimistic with their figures, then take your car for a rolling road dyno run!



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400



  6. #5
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    630
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Wouldn't really be too bothered about accelleration, unless you actually have times for them. Doe the car drive fast enough in your opinion is what matters? If you have doubts about the power output, which in all honesty, MTM are over optimistic with their figures, then take your car for a rolling road dyno run!
    Yeah you're is how it feels to the owner that matters most,when above 3.5k its night and day over my s3 with amd map,b5 tip and jetex,it's not got the low down poke of a k04 but way more mid range to top end

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. MTM tuning
    By kam123 in forum A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22nd July 2009, 00:04
  2. MTM in an A3 TS
    By adjturbo in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16th October 2003, 21:23
  3. MTM Mov'it v's AMD Brembo brakes
    By AndyS3 in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 7th June 2003, 12:46
  4. Has anyone fitted MTM clutch?
    By theodore_p in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28th March 2003, 12:12
  5. Advice on chipping MTM Vs AMD
    By Joules in forum A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 1st March 2003, 03:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO