Danny Macaskill - LEGEND

Last edited:
Oh thats cool :yes: I watched the trailer but never got chance to watch the full documentary. So I am about to watch it now online :D Thanks for reminding me :thumbsup:

you will so enjoy it. Im sure i have links to a lot of his stuff. You obviously like the motorbike stuff just like me. :) x

you will so enjoy it. Im sure i have links to a lot of his stuff. You obviously like the motorbike stuff just like me. :) x

Are you a dream girl or what? :lmfao: You love Audi's? And motorbikes. Thats the complete package there, Lmao! Yes, I'm well into everything that has an engine! :thumbsup: :p

Reactions: Sandra
Are you a dream girl or what? :lmfao: You love Audi's? And motorbikes. Thats the complete package there, Lmao! Yes, I'm well into everything that has an engine! :thumbsup: :p

Thanks Matt, i love wsb, bsb, moto gp, touring cars and formula 1.

Scotland looks like a beautiful place. Your lucky to get the opportunity to go there. Living in south wales it has always been a bit out of reach for us, from all the pictures and videos I have seen it looks amazing. Have a good time Ads!

Scotland looks like a beautiful place. Your lucky to get the opportunity to go there. Living in south wales it has always been a bit out of reach for us, from all the pictures and videos I have seen it looks amazing. Have a good time Ads!

Thanks mate, am sure to have a great time! No where is out of reach though, I'm driving from the south coast... the very south coast. 444 Miles to Glasgow! Going to spend time in both Glasgow and Edinburgh and I will be driving all the way.. Just bought a diesel A3, have to make use of it some how :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, am sure to have a great time! No where is out of reach though, I'm driving from the south coast... the very south coast. 444 Miles to Glasgow! Going to spend time in both Glasgow and Edinburgh and I will be driving all the way.. Just bought a diesel A3, have to make use of it some how :thumbsup:

Shouldn't be too bad in the A3 then. No reason why you couldn't get each way on one tank :thumbsup: I am not even 16 yet :( So it is a little for me anyway, hahaaa. Hopefully once I am able to get my hands on an Audi I will start travelling to various places around the UK. Already thinking of a trip to the Nurburgring. :yes: :lmfao:

God's country ;)

Shouldn't be too bad in the A3 then. No reason why you couldn't get each way on one tank :thumbsup: I am not even 16 yet :( So it is a little for me anyway, hahaaa. Hopefully once I am able to get my hands on an Audi I will start travelling to various places around the UK. Already thinking of a trip to the Nurburgring. :yes: :lmfao:

Yeah, each way on a single tank will be a doddle, the old A3 wouldn't of made it though!!
Ah I see, yeah once you have transport it will give you loads of independence! Just start saving now and when you pass your test you'll be out in Audi's in no time! My first Audi I had when I was 21, now I'm on my 3rd Audi

He done a display last year @ the riverside museum glasgow with the clan stunt team and we got to meet him he is very down to earth was talking to my eldest for ages about doing stunts and learning safely, he signed the back of my iPhone but cause I was using it it rubbed off, he also singed lots of stuff for my boys and also got this (the hoodie my boy is wearing is singed on the right shoulder).

088DC0E9-C218-4A07-BE4E-5FBB9E0CEDBE-609-000000B439A1B5AC.jpg

Reactions: Sandra
If you follow him on facebook he post up sometimes that he is going to be riding in a particular town center he was in Glasgow riding the other night there.

Yeah, each way on a single tank will be a doddle, the old A3 wouldn't of made it though!!
Ah I see, yeah once you have transport it will give you loads of independence! Just start saving now and when you pass your test you'll be out in Audi's in no time! My first Audi I had when I was 21, now I'm on my 3rd Audi

After seeing the insurance prices, I am unlikely to get an Audi for my first car. However once I get 1 or 2 years NCB under my belt I will be sure to buy my first Audi. It has been a lifelong dream for me to have an Audi. Truly amazing cars! All of you on the forum are extremely lucky to have the opportunity to own one :D

He done a display last year @ the riverside museum glasgow with the clan stunt team and we got to meet him he is very down to earth was talking to my eldest for ages about doing stunts and learning safely, he signed the back of my iPhone but cause I was using it it rubbed off, he also singed lots of stuff for my boys and also got this (the hoodie my boy is wearing is singed on the right shoulder).

088DC0E9-C218-4A07-BE4E-5FBB9E0CEDBE-609-000000B439A1B5AC.jpg

If you follow him on facebook he post up sometimes that he is going to be riding in a particular town center he was in Glasgow riding the other night there.

Wow. That just have been an amazing experience to meet Danny. He has been one of my lifelong heroes :)

I follow him on Facebook so I get all of the updates of where he is and the latest videos :D However not a visit to Cardiff yet, hahaa.

After seeing the insurance prices, I am unlikely to get an Audi for my first car. However once I get 1 or 2 years NCB under my belt I will be sure to buy my first Audi. It has been a lifelong dream for me to have an Audi. Truly amazing cars! All of you on the forum are extremely lucky to have the opportunity to own one :D

Matt, the harder you work, the luckier you will be. Do it once, and do it right :icon_thumright:

Matt, the harder you work, the luckier you will be. Do it once, and do it right :icon_thumright:

I am hoping if I get the results I am predicted in the last year of school. I have pretty much already been offered and apprenticeship in electrical engineering if hey decide to take on a second apprentice next year :D But the good thing about this apprenticeship (it is 4 years long)

1st year in college: £10.000
2nd year at work: £12.000
3rd & 4th year: £15.000

At the end of the 4 years if they believe my attitude to the job was good I would get employed at £33.000 a year. That is a lot for a 20 year old. So hopefully I won't be waiting too long until I get my first Audi :D I went to the company for work experience 6 weeks ago and begged for a second week! So that is why they were so impressed :D

I am hoping if I get the results I am predicted in the last year of school. I have pretty much already been offered and apprenticeship in electrical engineering if hey decide to take on a second apprentice next year :D But the good thing about this apprenticeship (it is 4 years long)

1st year in college: £10.000
2nd year at work: £12.000
3rd & 4th year: £15.000

At the end of the 4 years if they believe my attitude to the job was good I would get employed at £33.000 a year. That is a lot for a 20 year old. So hopefully I won't be waiting too long until I get my first Audi :D I went to the company for work experience 6 weeks ago and begged for a second week! So that is why they were so impressed :D

Sounds like your doing it right then mate. Good to see people with your attitude, rare to come by.

Sounds like your doing it right then mate. Good to see people with your attitude, rare to come by.

Thanks! I have understood what I need to do to get somewhere in life and get what I want! Just gotta start working hard now :)