Jaywalking in Johannesburg

Thats awful. How can someone do that to someone else for something so little...absolutely ridiculous!

When watching that I thought "oh at least he's got out to help him up" then he kicks him in the face knocking him out! How could those people just stand there watching that happen!!

Not surprising to see this as the country is in steady decline,give it a decade and we will be sending money there IMHO

Thats moral justice in tthe third world style.
its a bit of an over-kill though.
a slap over the head would have been ok
but running him over then knocking him out, its a bit too much.

Lol, thats nothing.

South Africa is practically lawless, and the law are just as bad as they just shoot everything and ask questions later.

It is the crime capital of the country, i wouldn't go there if you paid me.

5,000 murders a year in Johannesburg alone and over 10,000 attempted murders a year!

2 sides to each story, In some countrys i've been to the locals just walk out in front of you without looking as they know you will stop for them, they really are butt heads as they endanger the whole of the cars passengers lifes as if you swearve to miss them you could end up in a real serious car crash and kill yourself and your passengeres, i've got out of a car im my days and had words with a but head for looking me straight in the eyes from the side of the road and walk right out on front of me, some of them also do it as they know they will get free hospital treatment and a big pay out as compo,

the guy in that video looked like he had no respect for the road users or anyone else,