Copper on the bonnet

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
I've gained allot of respect for the police after many talks, chats and dealings in the past but that respect tends to decline when you see something like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
what was wrong, he refused to stop and he refused to get out of his car once he did finally stop, you have no idea why they pulled him up, knife offences, gun offences armed robbery etc etc all they did was create a scare tactic

what was wrong, he refused to stop and he refused to get out of his car once he did finally stop, you have no idea why they pulled him up, knife offences, gun offences armed robbery etc etc all they did was create a scare tactic

And jumping on the bonnet will do what?
Is it safe for him to be up there?
Is it really going to get him out of the car?
Gun offence, right in the line of fire.
The guy refuses to stop, so they jump on the bonnet. Would that stop him or any one?

Yeah right.

Last edited:
Thats a two minute glimpse of an incident which may (or may not) be several minutes/hours/days long, so it's impossible for anyone to comment constructively unless they have the full facts.

Thats a two minute glimpse of an incident which may (or may not) be several minutes/hours/days long, so it's impossible for anyone to comment constructively unless they have the full facts.

Fair, I agree.
But why would they just jump on a bonnet?
Smashing the window to unlock the car or removing the key I understand but I can't work out why they would jump on the bonnet.
Unless they are just being mean.

It's certainly a strange tactic! Maybe there wasn't enough room on the nearside verge, I don't know. You can only hope he risk assessed it first lol!

that was on the tv ages ago
sure they followd him for ages he wouldnt stop
then he wouldnt unluck the door
they do the glass even screen to disonterate the ppl in the car so they dont know whats goin on etc etc
ps i cant spell and i hate the police

they do its just the job i do i have lots of dealings with them
but not in a good way till they understand what iv done and show them the paperwork