russian driving...... and crashing

why do they all have cams in their cars?

Also they suck at driving most of them. Trucks seem to think they can do what they want.

And every if your an ambulance i aint stopping seems to be the motto.

The guy who got knocked off the moped and got straight back up did that soo smooth he was like a ninja with a helmet on

You've got your idiots with cameras who want to record their driving skills, inevitably recording their own epic fails
Then you've probably got people who want to keep a cemra running to record any potential accidents to cover their own asses. that'd be me. Maybe even company/trade vehicles that have to have a camera running for just this kind of thing.
The standard of driving is pretty universally **** everywhere and I'm sure you could make quite a good compilation in any country or city worldwide if people were recording all the time. Russia is especially bad though because of lack of real law enforcement, penalties, proper driving tuition, vehicle maintenance standards etc. My wife (Russian) was given her license by her trainee policeman boyfriend when she was 17 and she'd never sat behind the wheel of a car. Funnily enough she did lessons and a test in the UK like anyone else because A - she knew she needed to and B - A russian driving license is worth as much as a 3 Pound note.

I like how the crash at 7:32 had the footage from each car! Like NJ said I bet its to make it easier to claim. That or there is a load of stolen gopro's being sold cheap...

makes it easier to identify the right person for the mob to go round and do over to extract compensation you mean? :)