Volks AutosEM Tuning
    Ads
    License to drive

Status

What happens if you wear a Man Utd shirt at a Liverpool match!

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Stupid small minded cretins, ffs thats exactly whats wrong with this world!!!!

I used to follow liverpool but got fedup with football overall, man united are just another team, but that is just ridiculous.
    Last edited by NHN; 30th September 2011 at 16:49.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    Stupid small minded cretins, ffs thats exactly whats wrong with this world!!!!
    Precisely my thoughts!! What an absolute cretin sitting in a Liverpool match wearing a ManUre top!

Chugger

Status
    Ha, this is why I gave up on following football at the age of 9, and never looked back, a quality game ruined by excessive people, who just get carried away.
    57 A3 2.0 TDI Sportback (140)

3rd Gear

Status
    The worst eve of my life was watching a Man U game whilst sitting int the Man Crowd - Im a Gunner!
    Thankfully not the 8-2 thrashing but a carling cup game where Man U beat Blackburn. I had keep getting up to clap as they kept scoring! otherwise I would have stood out like a sore thumb!

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RobMorris View Post
    The worst eve of my life was watching a Man U game whilst sitting int the Man Crowd - Im a Gunner!
    Thankfully not the 8-2 thrashing but a carling cup game where Man U beat Blackburn. I had keep getting up to clap as they kept scoring! otherwise I would have stood out like a sore thumb!
    This could be me in a few months. I'm a Liverpool fan but hold a QPR membership so I can watch some premiership games this season. I'm going to the match when they play at loftus road and I'll be in the QPR home section!
    Last edited by Ads; 30th September 2011 at 18:34.

6th Gear

Status
    Could be worse : Rangers top in Parkhead / Celtic top in Ibrox !!!

believe it or not, neither of those two teams actually like each other...
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

Status
    I was in the Brum end when Cov played them in the FA cup....so hard not to cheer when they scored

1st Gear

Status
    jesus he wouldn't have walked out of celtic park /ibrox if he had done that although not a good thing that's just how it is still can't believe he got away with there
    02 A4 Avant 18T Sport (163) Multi
    Sat Nav+ , Grey alcantara
    RS4 Alloys ,EBC Discs & Pads

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by alipaton View Post
    jesus he wouldn't have walked out of celtic park /ibrox if he had done that although not a good thing that's just how it is still can't believe he got away with there
    Yeah but thats exactly the problem with this world, its just a game ffs, why the need for violence, which is exactly what would happen in that scenario & if it was an england/scotland match, the rangers/celtic fans would stand beside eachother??? Which does make the mind boggle of mindsets, dont get me wrong its not a dig at scottish mentality, its mentality worldwide in these circumstances, you can be passionate about something, but to potentially violently hurt someone to the point of death or wheelchair bound over a game is just imho effing mental & shows these people are not fit to grace this planet if they lead there lives in this manner.

Everyone has a bit of banter at matches, but for me there's a line you just dont cross, how many times has that line been crossed by fans, I fail to see how you can enjoy a sport by going out after or during a match & smashing someone's head in.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

5th Gear

Status
    If anyone was watching the rugby yesterday. When England snatched glory from Scotland, as the camera panned around the crowd there was celebrating England fans sat next to sullen faced Scottish fans. No squabbles, no fights nothing. This is how its always been in rugby. Because its just a game and in the grand scheme of things, who cares?
    2012 RNSe Navigation Discs with unit software update. PM me.

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.