Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

Maybe I should skick to driving than mountainbiking ?

Little edit of a trip to the woods which put me out of biking for over 3 months. After an hour and a half in A&amp;E with local <strong>anesthetic</strong>, gas and air and a tooth brush ! they got most of the dirt out of my elbows ! then 6 weeks later I could sit down properly.<br>
    Revo'd, Tinted, RS4 Honeycomb Grill, ABT Front bumper, 9 x 19" Bentley Continental Alloys.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Ouch. That looks real sore.
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.

I want your faulty electronics

Status
    It looks like a little tumble and then you see the pics and it looks real bad.

Should pop to cann woods or holden hill. they are really good.
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

Neutral

Status
    Not been to Cann woods but riden Holden lots (see some of my other vids on my channel). Where is Cann ?
    Revo'd, Tinted, RS4 Honeycomb Grill, ABT Front bumper, 9 x 19" Bentley Continental Alloys.

I want your faulty electronics

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Y 14RGE View Post
    Not been to Cann woods but riden Holden lots (see some of my other vids on my channel). Where is Cann ?
    Cann woods is behind Marsh Mills.

There is loads of different little and big tracks, verying sizes of jumps as well.
    I found a water corssing as well. that was entertaining.
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

Loving the anonymity

Status
    Cheers Scott for pointing me to this thread!

Dude, that was brilliant! You got MASSIF air mate. And i just realised that I had paused YouTube and was staring at your ass for about a minute in disbelief. I've never seen a bruise so big. Luckily nobody can see my screen at work, lol. You been out since the fall? I bet you have elbow pads now.

Aren't you the dude who did the other cool video before? I like this one a lot, and the music is great too.

Neutral

Status
    Thanx mate (not for staring at my arse though lol), only just started riding again in the last month, My elbow pads turned up 5 mins ago so i'm ready for our little trip to cwmcarn this weekend, hope they have an A&E close !

I'm getting quite into making little bike vids, keep your eye on my youtube channel, same user name y14rge. got some projects in the pipeline .

Loving the anonymity

Status
    It did make me consider getting some elbow pads. Shame they don't do arse pads...they probably do but for another sport, ha!

Glad you are back out on the bike though! What bike is it that you have? I just got a carbon 456 that i'm about to start building up.

6th Gear

Status
    Epic video! Shame about the accident, glad you're OK

I've broken many bones from my MTX stuff back when i was 14-16, never seen a bruise like that though!!!
    Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...

I'll be back!!!

Chugger

Status
    Nice video editing.

That bruise is savage!!! It looks real slow but I bet it was over in a flash!
    57 A3 2.0 TDI Sportback (140)

Neutral

Status
    It's a 2010 Specialized Stumpjumper (or stumpstacker in my case). I didn't want to pay around £70 for elbow and knee pads, instead I lost over a weeks wages while i could work or move ! best to invest.

1st Gear

Status
    WOW @ the size of the bruise

5th Gear

Status
    Ouch - Great air tho!..
    get yourself some pads! - your mates got the right idea and a full face lid if you are doing jumps . 661 are pretty good - i never go without them as sods law - Nice tracks there tho..
    Porsche 997 Carrera 4 S - Black, Sport Chrono, Sport seats, PCM, Nav, Tel, Park assist and rear wiper (Yes!, its an option!)
    2012 Audi Q7 Sline Plus - Daytona Grey ,Nav+, Wheel upgrade, Storage and tow pack.

Gone -2007 S5 4.2 ,2008 S3, 2007 TTC 3.2, 2007 RS4 Saloon, 2004 S4 Saloon, 2006 A4 2.0T Sline SE,2002 A3 3.2 Sline, 2001 A4 1.8T,2001 Boxster, 1983 911SC,1992 Corrado G60,1988 GTi.

(Vag com owner)

2nd Gear

Status
    Sweet vid mate!! I ride motocross as a hobby and 3 months ago I had a big crash over a jump when I collided with another rider 15 foot in the air! Landed on my hip and thigh and knocked myself out ha ha! The pain was horrific and am still unable to ride due to a massive lump on my thigh full of blood, I seriously considered giving the sport up completely but it's hard to give up something you love lol!! Get yourself a full face helmet mate and keep the vids coming!!