Boy racers

They're all as bad as each other. I hope the Police dragged him out and beat him somewhat.

Agreed, it was them they were showing off too!

Imagine if that **** head of hit your car? they would of wanted the police that were chasing them to stop me kicking there teeth in!

That could be Digbeth or Hams Hall if its central,

i hate people like that they are real BOY racers it gives us who mod our cars to look good and we take care of them unlike these ****ers they deserve everything they get

The guy filming it sounded a bit simple by his stupid laugh. Castrate the driver for his lack of consideration for other peoples lives, that will wipe the smile off his face!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just made me angry watching it. I hate these little w*nkers that think a big bore on a saxo is cool and pull stunts like that.

agreed with above, it makes us all look silly when we spend a fortune to make our nice cars look personal.

And that is just another reason our insurance continues to rise.

Also true as mentioned above, they are just the boy racers showing off, giving real car modders a bad name.

I know it was wrong but there is a funny side to it seen the boy drive round in circles

as a fuel tanker driver i had to deliver to the sainsburys in hams hall and its just like the video full of mad kids bit intimidating in a petrol tanker though with street full of kids

as a fuel tanker driver i had to deliver to the sainsburys in hams hall and its just like the video full of mad kids bit intimidating in a petrol tanker though with street full of kids

ahh but just imagine the fun you could have in a big tanker running them all over for been bell ends.