A quick edit for the mountain bikers out there. What do you think ?

Y 14RGE

Reaction score
I didn't realise there were so many mountain bikers on here. I'm not a great mountain biker but i enjoy a bit of filming and editing. Knocked up this little edit, What do you think ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool little vid. I liked it.
Where was that filmed and what did you use?

Me and my mate just ordered 2 miniDV cameras (the cheapy ones) to film our little biking adventures.

Cool little vid. I liked it.
Where was that filmed and what did you use?

Me and my mate just ordered 2 miniDV cameras (the cheapy ones) to film our little biking adventures.

Thanx mate, filmed in Bude (not a million miles away from you) and filmed on a gopro HD (fricking awesome cameras - tv broadcastable quality as used on topgear !) They cost about £300 so not cheap but i sell them so might be able to do a little audi sport discount ?

Thanx mate, filmed in Bude (not a million miles away from you) and filmed on a gopro HD (fricking awesome cameras - tv broadcastable quality as used on topgear !) They cost about £300 so not cheap but i sell them so might be able to do a little audi sport discount ?

Bude.
Not been up there for a while. when the heat comes in, tempted to go back and do some surfing and riding. I liked that hill towards the beach.

WOW, £300 is bit more than the £10 job i just bought. lol
I would not be leaving that on the floor as I rode down the hill. lol