Volks AutosChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

Me Mountain biking in wales.

A little edit of a mountain biking trip to wales.
    Revo'd, Tinted, RS4 Honeycomb Grill, ABT Front bumper, 9 x 19" Bentley Continental Alloys.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Dude, what's mine say ?

Status
    Nice Vid. I've been Coed Llandegla a fair few times but I've booked Fri 25th Feb off to do the Beast run so looking forward to it now I've seen your video.
    Audi A4 1.8T Sport Cabriolet-Full black leather(Electric & heated),RNS-E,BOSE, OEM Bluetooth,RS4 Mirrors,RS4 FBMFSW,RS4 Pedals,RS4 RARB,Cruise Control,B7 Rear Lights,Ally Inlays,18" RS6 Alloys,HID's/Auto lights with dimming rear view mirror,Coming home lights,Ambient light pack & Rear parking sensors.

For all your VAG OEM PARTS send me a PM or e-mail me at vagoemparts@ymail.com

Loving the anonymity

Status
    That's a great video mate! Makes me really want to go on a proper trail rather than just the local woods.

I've recently been getting back into my bike. Had a few months off after moving house and decorating etc. Still get to cycle a few miles each day to train station but usually on a road bike.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmspeedy View Post
    Nice Vid. I've been Coed Llandegla a fair few times but I've booked Fri 25th Feb off to do the Beast run so looking forward to it now I've seen your video.
    Cheers mate, watch my video of the"false teeth" section and "unkle fester" on the beast, probably my favourites, wish i could have sessioned them a bit more.

False teeth: YouTube - Coed Y Brenin. Wales. False Teeth singletrack Section ft. Ben 10. GoPro HD

Unkle Fester: YouTube - Coed Y Brenin - Unkle Fester rear view. Dept 26. GoPro HD
    Revo'd, Tinted, RS4 Honeycomb Grill, ABT Front bumper, 9 x 19" Bentley Continental Alloys.

Missing the S3

Status
    Nice vid, would like to do a bit more riding this year, did 1 of the 7 stanes up in Scotland last summer (Newcastleton), need to ditch the crap xcr fork on bike first, and maybe fit a detachable toe bar to the S3 so i can put a bike rack on it.

MAN OF STEEL

Status
    singletrack, awesome, cant beat open fast singletrack.
    im more of a freeride/downhill/slopestyle rider, my favourite spots are glentress and inerleithen, get your arse up there for some fast hard trails!

Neutral

Status
    Just out of interest, what sort of bike racks does every one use ? i'v got a A4 B6 Avant and im getting sick of taking the bike apart to get it in.
    Dont want to cut my bumper, so thinking roof.

Loving the anonymity

Status
    I'd love to know too. I am going to north wales in a few weeks, so wanting to take the bike with me and a bike rack would be good. I was also thinking roof as the boot ones make it hard/ impossible to open the boot unless you remove the bike.

I have roof bars too, so guess it's just a case of getting the rack.