In France they are withdrawing all monies on the 7th December

I've always had strange feelings about France and French people - afterall, once upon a time a man went out (probably from Blackburn) and noticed a cow and thought to himself, mmmm, roast beef, chops, etc etc. Then a Frenchman went out and noticed some frogs and snails - enough said.........

French,spanish, greeks and italians (most countries with latin blood in their veins) do see things with different eyes as tey are born rebels ! Brits have their heads soo deep up their bums they cannot see clear...

French,spanish, greeks and italians (most countries with latin blood in their veins) do see things with different eyes as tey are born rebels ! Brits have their heads soo deep up their bums they cannot see clear...

Correct. The trouble with us Brits is that we have gone soft and that's why the UK is a the toilet for the rest of europe/world. The true British fight was won in WW1 And WW2. Those were won because the people had the fight in them and would not take beign bullied or dictated to.
We all have a moan and gron about the **** the UK is in but we will keeping taking it on the chin because we have forgotten how to fight back.
People thing's will not get better as your Goverments Don't give a flying **** about you,me or anybody .. R.I.P GREAT BRITAIN. Fought the Wars for Freedom, Pride,Justice,Liberty, SINCE- 1919 DIED 1980.

Correct. The trouble with us Brits is that we have gone soft and that's why the UK is a the toilet for the rest of europe/world. The true British fight was won in WW1 And WW2. Those were won because the people had the fight in them and would not take beign bullied or dictated to.
We all have a moan and gron about the **** the UK is in but we will keeping taking it on the chin because we have forgotten how to fight back.
People thing's will not get better as your Goverments Don't give a flying **** about you,me or anybody .. R.I.P GREAT BRITAIN. Fought the Wars for Freedom, Pride,Justice,Liberty, SINCE- 1919 DIED 1980.

with all that said, the freeman movment is growing rapidly now, www.tpuc.org | News for positive people