Evening All!

Mister P

Reaction score
As it's polite to drop in and get a round I'll leave my card behind the bar. I'll be collecting my Black Edition next week and handing back my Mk 5 Golf that has had a hard life under my foot. I'll be picking brains for subtle mods and improvements leaning towards OEM+ styling as the Audi, like the Golf is a company car, and whilst the men with the cheque books like cars I don't think they'll take too kindly to me turning the latest car into a tarts handbag.

Mister P

So...I collected my car today and I have to be honest and say I'm pretty unimpressed to start with...I need to remember that I lived with my Golf for 3 years and put 130 000 miles on the clock and I've only done 250 miles with the A3. I find the steering too light and the car feels skittish. I suppose I need to give it a bit of time to get used to it but I thought I'd share my initial impressions.

Should I have rather gone for an A4 S Line?!?!?!?!

You are very welcome.

Sorry you're a little unimpressed but its early days. Must admit It may be worth you starting a new thread in the A3 forum about the handling. Mines got quattro etc so I cant compare.

Give it time though.....

Sarah