just got my audi-sport.net wings!!

crazypainter

Reaction score
Website
www.crazypainter.com
Hey All,
I am currently teetering on the edge, not mentally! but stepping into the audi pool . Current car is a B5 Passat 1.8 20v T. That has a lot of time and money in it, Custom remap at MRC Tuning, adjustable coilovers, Holsten wheels , colour coded, stainless custom exhaust blah blah blah the list goes on and on. Anyways, the point is I have taken that car as far as I want without overdoing it so its time to get myself a new project. 's gonna be an A4, probably an Avant as it just looks so right in my eyes, probably a 1.8 lump as I know them pretty well now and possibly chromepack and leather, but i may have to make some sacrifices to get the right car so we'll see! By day I am a wood machinist and joiner and I also do freehand pinstriping. Are there any meets in the area, I am in Farnham, Surrey and would be great to meet up and start to get involved, ask questions, answer questions, generally shoot the breeze.

Welcome and good luck getting a car! There are meets, sure you will find some in your area.