Hi All

ozmikeuk

Reaction score
Well I've just picked up my first Audi in a very long history of cars. It's a 2003 A4 2.0 Manual with 70k miles and full Audi history. Picked it up for what I thought was the bargain price of £4750.

My car ownership history has included 2x Boxster S's, BMW X5, BMW e46 M3 SMG, BMW e36 M3 & a Lotus Elise. Unfortunately a looming house purchase has meant I've had to downgrade, but do hope to make the Avant a little bit tougher looking.

My plans will be to lower the car, tint the windows, put a set of 18s or 19s on it & installing my amp & sub.

Anyway, nice to join what appears to be a very active forum. I hope I can contribute to some discussions!

My car ownership history has included 2x Boxster S's, BMW X5, BMW e46 M3 SMG, BMW e36 M3 & a Lotus Elise. Unfortunately a looming house purchase has meant I've had to downgrade, but do hope to make the Avant a little bit tougher looking.
Pah! upgrade you mean :jester: only joking Mike
nice choice of cars,Welcome to ASN :icon_thumright:

Sorry, about that.....upgrade! Seriously though, once I get my finances sorted, I'm sure that I'll move onto an RS4. A guy I know through work has an RS6 which is one sweet machine.