want to modify my ride,any ideas?

• Thread starter imported_RELOADED99
  • Start date
I

imported_RELOADED99

I BOUGHT A 2001 A4 1.8T QUATTRO,AND I NEED SOME ADVICE ON WHAT I SHOULD MODIFY FIRST.I USED TO HAVE A 1997 INTEGRA GSR,BEFORE IT GOT STOLEN,SO I WANT TO ADD A LITTLE POWER TO MY RIDE,THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS THAT I DONT WANT TO VOID THE WARRANTY.I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTION THANKS EVERYBODY! <font color="blue"> </font>

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Where are you based? I would suggest a remap first which will give you the extra power that you require. Then start looking at brakes and suspension.

Have a look here for ideas ... www.auto-amd.com

Cheers
Rich.

thanks for the reply,i'm sorry to sound stupid,but what dose remap mean.I did want to lower my car a little,i used neuspeed springs and tokico shocks on my integra,but i'm not sure what combination is good for audi's,thank's again and drive safely

THANK YOU FOR CLARYFING THE REMAP SITUATION,I THINK I UNDERSTAND.I'M IN N.Y ANYBODY KNOW A REPUTABLE PLACE WERE TO TAKE MY BABY,TO GET THAT DONE.ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTION ON SUSPENSION SET UP AS FAR AS SPRINGS AND SHOCKS AND SOMETHING TO STIFFEN UP A LITTLE LIKE A STRESS BAR OR SWAY BARS.THANKS EVERYBODY