bought a 2004 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro S-line 190bhp love it

jp_lcr

Reaction score
Morning everyone,

Just joined today. Last weekend I bought a 2004 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro S-line 190bhp with only 30k on the clock, FASH inc cambelt and waterpump a few months ago, 2 owners, its mint and I love it. :)

For the last 4 years I have had 2 modified Seat Leon Cupra/R's with 270bhp which were excellent cars. The A4 is definatley the better car in almost all aspects for what I require now (accepting its additional weight) apart from I'm missing the Cupra Rs midrange which I know can be addressed with a bit of tuning.

So my first question is who has a car like my new one and had it remapped please?

I had all work done on previous cars by JBS inc Custom Code remap which was perfectly smooth, factory feel but much much faster. I found SeatCupra.net a fantastic place for ideas and help, hoping Auid-Sport.net will be the same.
I've read up on Awesome's site about the APR phase 1 map specific to the 190 bhp S-line so any feedback would be great. I'd also get Forge 007p DV and Green panel filter to start. Then next on list would be exhaust, outside chance of Carbonio intake but not sure on that one...

Last question is the rear pads need replacing, discs are fine only ever so slight lip, what should I expect to pay for rear pads replaced and labour?

Cheers people,

JP