New A4 Avant owner on board

Andy H

Reaction score
Hi all, just picked up my 2008 A4 Avant 2.0T S-Line Special Edition in Mauritius Blue and very happy I am with it. Traded up from a Seat Leon FR 2.0T so went for the Special Edition for a bit more power to counter the additional weight. Not quite acheived that but it still goes rather well.

I have the RNS-E with bluetooth fitted and that has taken me a while to understand, not quite as easy as my TomTom to program. Lost the speed camera funtion which is a bit of a pain and I had just bought a new one with HD Live traffic, doh. Sorted the SD cards out now and have 2x2Gb fitted which to be honest is a pretty good system.

Had cruise fitted before picking it up as I do spend some time up and down the M1. Only problem I have found is the lack of space for the right foor once in cruise. Still better to have it fitted then not.

Have lots of questions about the RNS-E system and other bits and bobs so talk soon in other threads.

Regards,
Andy

Many thanks for the welcomes, already learnt lots in the last few days.

Couple of quick pics of my new car;

A4Front.jpg

A4Rear.jpg

A4Side.jpg

Need to take some myself soon as these were the ones from the Audi dealer.

I really like the black grille surround as opposed to the normal chrome one and I am thinking of tinting the rear windows to continue the black theme plus the Cupra R splitter may get on there.

Already planning the sound upgrade as I am a bit disappointed with the standard sound quality. Set of Focus Access 130A1's I think for the front doors and then think about the rears and under seat sub later.

Anyway, catch you all in other threads.

Andy

Last edited: