Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

Audi pre owner :)

Hi all , im looking to get an audi , around the 1500 mark, just not sure what is gona be the best choice, ive found quite a few , obviosly for that price mark Im looking at high mileage ones, Just wondering if 150,000 miles is near the end of its life or these audis go on and on and on, (with full service history to back it up) or I should be looking for under 100,000 to be safe?

Im after an A4 , A4 estate, A4 estate quattro, A3 5 door. my limit is Ł1700, (selling my modified Honda odyssey atm).

I live in the new forest , south of england, (bh25) if anyone on here can give me any links on reconmendations on decent audi's for sale, Id be very grateful.

Thankyou for reading...

Hoping to find my audi soon and come and enjoy this forum with all of you.

Great site btw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex

ps.please pm me.

Last edited by L1 HCS; 6th April 2010 at 22:46. Reason: Please do not put email addresses in any post.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear
    Candy Tetris Champion, Mahjong Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Status
    Welcome to the forum!
    "Swallow your pride occasionally, it's not fattening." - Frank Tyger
    "Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry." - Robert Heinlein

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Welcome, you will get loads of help on here. Depends what engine you are after. 150k miles is nothing on the diesel but saying that lots of the petrols are bomb proof too. Always get full service history though and check cam belts etc have been done. Good luck hunting and post pics when bought

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks for the welcomes, im still hunting, looking at this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2000-AUDI-A4-1...item3a5967f8e2

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DJHOODY View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes, im still hunting, looking at this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2000-AUDI-A4-1...item3a5967f8e2
    looks okay but I hope his eyesight is better than his spelling....emaculate,veiwing