Hi everybody!!

stam

Reaction score
So is it to be BMW or anyone?.............I've just emailed Lombard and will wait and see if they are better/worse than Big Brother Beemer.

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe CSL Rich = At least 50% richer than those who can only afford the standard M3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whiner.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Must be then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hey everyone! the names eric and i am new to the audi crowd but would like to own one very soon. i just have some questions like, what is the rs4? and here is the big noob question, is it sold in the states? also what are the specs like compared to the 2003 S4 2.7 bi-turbo. just post some pics up of the rs4.
peace,
eric

Hi eric, welcome to the forum, there is an RS4 forum and a A4/S4 forum (B5 chassis) which will answer most of your questions in detail. But briefly, I think the RS4 wasn't sold in the states, it was only available in Avant(estate)form only and based on the S4 with wider body, deeper spoilers and the same 2.7 bi-turbo engine with bigger turbos, intercoolers giving 380bhp in standard trim IIRC.