Chris NottMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

Wink Greetings&Salutations.A4 QTS

Hi all. From Brownhills,West Mids, After looking through Forums for years,ive never been a member,well,i now am.
    I just swapped my creaking,damaged,rattling etc MG ZT CDTi 53 plate for a nice shiny green A4 1.8T Quattro 2000.
    Has a few probs if im honest,which after what ive read, dont sound too difficult to sort out(Oil pick up pipe,central locking,pixels on dash).
    I love it already. Its booked in to Midland VW to have a check over, and im already looking at their CC remaps.
    Speak soon no doubt!

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear
    Candy Tetris Champion, Mahjong Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Status
    Hi, to the forum.
    "Swallow your pride occasionally, it's not fattening." - Frank Tyger
    "Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry." - Robert Heinlein

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Another TQS owner, coolio

Reverse Gear

Status
    Ahhh,SW,we're down there pretty often. Will be giving the Audi a blast down there very soon!

Administrator

Status
    Yup, to our little TQS club

I guess you might've seen it already, but if you look in the A4 (B5) section, Byzan A4 recently posted a pictorial account of the work he and I carried out last Wednesday sorting out the oil slude situation on mine (we thoroughly cleaned the sump and fitted a new oil pump (along with loads of other parts while she was in bits)) - it might be helpful if you've got similar work planned.

Welcome to ASN - the best Audi site that comes down the pipes

Rob.
    Boot full of dog. Back seat full of lenses.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Rob. yeah, i saw those pics ystdy while i was trawling all the relative threads i needed to look at. I'd never be able to do all that. My mechanical skills go as far as an Oil change and changing spark plugs im afraid! Its booked into Midland VW. The garage i had it from is paying for it under the warranty, so i dont need to get my hands dirty!! I wouldnt mind eventually getting a bigger Turb etc but thats a fair bit down the line yet, but rest assured, i'll be on here begging for help!!
    Matt.