One from oop north

Tilly

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Mark from the sunny old Lancashire... I'm only young, turning 23 next month but have a background of the motor trade and have had a few nice cars over the past couple of years with silly amounts of saving. I've been an Audi owner previously with a B7 RS4 and an A3 2.0 TDi S-tronic S-Line and have just come back about a month or so ago.

For the past year I have been running a jap import silvia S15 (I doubt many will know what this is) and recently purchased an 07 plate A4 2.0 TDi 170 Quattro S-Line special edition and on saturday I waved goodbye to the silvia, gone but not forgotten but it's back with the previous owner!

I'm tied with decisions of whether to buy another second car, whether to swap my audi for something nicer and just run the one car again or just bank the money and save it but then again we only live once and cant take it with us! But at the end of it it's a catch 22, I know I'd just start seeing pound signs again... I only kept my RS4 for 4 months because it just didn't give me the buzz I expected it to, it was the car I'd always dreamt of and I think it was more lust than love, the insurance and fuel costs on top of depreciation was totalling four figures a month and for what? :( Such a shame all because it was a car that did everything TOO well.

Unfortunately no pics of the new audi yet, I've not got round to it yet because it's looking too standard and I spent the last few days with the silvia instead LMAO. For those who're interested this is the old monster :)

17577_307965967796_614897796_4040089_6352310_n.jpg

I'm sure I'll shortly have some updated pictures bearing the Audi to share with you but for now... Hiiiiiiiii :D

Similar engine actually :) the pulsar used an earlier version of the engine in the sil :) Damn I miss it :( It was quicker than my RS4 and sooooooo much fun to drive, real drivers car through and through though, no traction control etc. Just you, an engine, rear wheel drive and an LSD :D happy days!

Hi Tilly, :sign_welcome: to the site!