Hi from Exeter!

Dougie Fresh

Beezer Big Mawn
Reaction score
Exeter, New Hampshire, USA that is :). All the towns and cities around here are named after places in the UK. There's even the irony of Derry and Londonderry next to each other not far from here, believe it or not.

I've been lurking on these forums since I got my new (to me) '07 A4 2.0TQ Cabriolet a couple of weeks ago. This is my first Audi and I want to learn everything I can about it. I don't have many plans for any major mods though straight away I am going to make my own Aux-in cable to hook up my MP3 player. I am working on getting all the parts together and the dealer is going to be kind enough while they have the scan tool hooked up to activate the Aux-in for me.

Some details on my new ride:
2007 A4 2.0TQ Cabriolet
Dolphin Grey / Black Roof / Platinum interior with dark walnut trim

I bought it under the Audi certified pre-owned plan. I like to buy 3 year old cars with the certified warranty. I am not sure if they have the certified pre-owned plans in the UK but it's the only way to go IMO.

Thanks!

Hello and Welcome to the site Dougie Fresh (sounds familiar !?)
The irony of them two towns close together ha ha they must of run out of names,yes we have certified warranty over here in the UK,I had four year warranty with my 3 year old car from Audi :icon_thumright:
We have a mine of information on here regarding Audis so feel free.
Also find the 'how to post pictures' thread in the stickie threads in General Chat section.

Thanks for the welcome! The town names around here depend on who settled them. The closer north you get to Canada the more French names you find and around here you find mostly English, Irish and Native American names.

Here are a couple of pictures of my new baby. These pictures were on the dealer website. Previously I had a '00 Saab 93SE Cabriolet and before that a '97 BMW 328iC Cabriolet. I love convertibles and this one is the perfect New England car since it also has the Quattro. We get a lot of snow around here and the roads are often not well plowed since I live in a rural area of New Hampshire.

I look forward to learning a lot and at some point maybe contributing too. We'll see how the Aux-In homemade mod goes. I'd buy the kit from Kufatec but it's 3-4 weeks to have it come from Germany!

used2007audia420072drca.jpg

used2007audia420072drca.jpg

:sign_welcome: to the forum, nice car!