Hi, I'm new to here and to Audi's!

JSportback

Reaction score
Website
www.transitionbikes-uk.com
Hi!

This is a cool site, I've been reading it for the past couple of weeks since ordering my new car, but have just registered today!

I am just awaiting the delivery of my new Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDi DSG Sport (phew!) and I can't wait! I'm currently driving a Focus RS, and before that I had an S2000, Impreza STI 7, Puma, Integra Type R, Pug 205 1.9 GTI and a Corrado amongst other things, so the Audi will be a nice change as I decided I wanted something more comfortable and classy! I own a mail order tuning company www.j-w-racing.co.uk, so decided it was time to have something like the A3, next stop RS6/3 though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

We are expecting our first baby in the first week of November, so the space will be well received! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I decided to go for the DSG and I'm really looking forward to it, I've driven Touregs and Porches, with so called tiptronics type boxes, but this should be a whole let better, reckon the box will suit the engine too!

The car will be Ebony Black Pearl, so might take a bit of hard work keeping clean but should be worth the effort!

Look forward to having some chats with you all!

J /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Welcome to the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
Looks like you had some nice cars there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Nice choice of colour for the audi as well!
Steph

Enjoy it m8! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

G

Hiya Thats an impressive list of cars! S2000 u lucky git thats my next dream car!

welcome im newish too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

lu

[ QUOTE ]
JSportback said:

Yup the S2000 was my fave of the bunch, but it was so impractical!

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously! If I were to choose between an S2000 and an S3, I think that I would definitly go for the S3!

G

Hello, I'm sure I have bought a Boost Controller or something from your site before!

Anyway, welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif