i'm new

• Thread starter imported_xmaslolly76
  • Start date
I

imported_xmaslolly76

Hiya every one im just a daft girl who likes audi cars loads and loads and you will probably laugh at some of my replys to your posts but hey we all need some light releaf from all the technical jargon on here sometimes dont we. anyway lads and lasses i have just driven the A6 3.2 fsi quattro se tip and i am very impressed hubby will get a little poke in that direction i think with the next new car he currently drives an 04 hyundai coupe but only because we get them really cheap through work hope to speak to all at some point come and say hello /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Welcome to the wonderful world of Audi! Best of luck

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
G

Thank you dicky and rasta any questions let me know about audi's or not doesnt matter i always aim to please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:
Thank you dicky and rasta any questions let me know about audi's or not doesnt matter i always aim to please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:
hey ive just been upraded to a newbie i'm not a stranger anymore yay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:
hey ive just been upraded to a newbie i'm not a stranger anymore yay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif