Newbie with Ibis White S3

Craig.D

Reaction score
Alright i'm Craig from Glasgow had the S3 a couple of months now and love it.....so far i have had the Revo stage1 map done and looking to get the turbo back Milltek and fuelpump done within the next couple of months.

heres a few pics of my car.

4123634823_7325fb96f1_b.jpg

4123637583_8934e6cd9e_b.jpg

4123636773_9b3cd94237_b.jpg

4124403548_2f457825fb_b.jpg

:sign_welcome:

your car is lovely mate, im only 20mins from glasgow, stay in sunny killie. I got my revo done not that long ago either makes a huge difference to the way the car performs. Take it Drivers done it for you? they were doin a deal from the end of november till the end of december that you get a free revo controller with every remap, i managed to get the select plus cost free :)
Im currently running a group buy on the MV Sport downpipe, it mates with your standard cat back so keeps the car looking OEM but gives the extra performance of a sports exhaust. There is a link in my signature if you wanna have a look.

Cheers Davie

Cheers for the welcome so far.....also i have recently changed my headunit to a pioneer avic-910bt satnav...dvd..full ipod etc etc.

i done this bcause i was disapointed with the ipod interface that was in the glovebox which came up on your headunit like a cd changer, which meant you never had control to what you where listening to.

the new unit with the Bose is awesome when you watch a DVD....its so cinema like.

Cool ride , we did'nt have the bottle to buy a white car but looking around im starting to regret taking it off the colour list:banghead:.

I'll look out for you on the roads around town.

Cheers
John

Hi mate,

I've actually bumped into you a couple times in Glasgow city centre, im in the purple audi s3. How you doing mate,

Haz

Hi Craig, :sign_welcome: very nice motor!

Beautiful car.I wouldnt be able to sleep at night though, we get scumbags putting your front door in for the keys round here!

Beauty craig, brings a tear to my eye! Had Exactly the same 3 months ago...but my house got broken into,keys taken..car gone when i woke up! Never been seen since..insurance aren't being coperative! Please be careful or yours will be on the ship to dubai aswell!