Another new guy...that's me

I

imported_WRX2A4

I am new to Audi's but not new to cars. I spent about 12 grand on my Subaru WRX (doing all the work myself) and getting it to run a 12.2 second quarter mile at 113 mph. I had a BMW before the WRX and I wanted to get back into something nice. I bought a modded 2001 Audi A4 (B5 chasis). It is great, I love it. I share in all of your enthusiasm for these cars. I am sure I will have questions as I discover the complexity of these cars, but until then I would love to chat with people about the technical issues that go along with the car. I love working on cars and learning about them I like to know my car inside and out. I am in Bloomington, IN at Indiana University, but I am originally from St. Louis, MO. Any hoosiers or St. Louis people here?

Well, enough introduction.

Hope to hear back from someone/anyone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
Cheers,
Dan

I hope the rams do well, but Im not making any statements on their skill level yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. It is a 1.8t
D

I don't know if what I'm saying is totally correct, but I don't think you will get as much "off the ground" boost with your 1.8T as you had with the WRX. Man these subaru's are damn quick!!!! But on the other hand, you have everything in one car..classy, stylish, fast....
Oh and there are many guys here that modified their 1.8T! From what I've heard, you can easily go up to 300bhp.

HAVE FUN!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
G