EM TuningAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

Hello and merry xmas

Hi to everybody!

I'm mark from sunny Sunderland in the North East

Just bought a a3 sport off ebay Ł920 so wasn't building my hopes up but have been pleasently surprised

Replaced the ns wing with one from a breakers as when i went to pick car up big dent in wing, "which only happened today"

Also this weekend decided to investigate why abs light didn't come on, found light well stuffed with toilet roll! Needless to say abs light now stays permantly on!

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear
    Candy Tetris Champion, Mahjong Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Status
    Hi Mark, to the forum, I hope the car runs smoothly for you. (I mean for that price expect plenty of faults.) Especially when you mentioned the toilet roll saga.
    "Swallow your pride occasionally, it's not fattening." - Frank Tyger
    "Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry." - Robert Heinlein

VX220 SC Driver :)

Status
    Thats not as bad as a lad I know. He was selling an old motor on eBay - she was a high miler and he was going to clock it...

Opened up the back of the speedo housing and there was a post it note inside saying 'Oh no, not again'.

I shouldn't laugh because I don't agree with clocking cars, but that was damn funny! But could be worse mate!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Welly View Post
    Thats not as bad as a lad I know. He was selling an old motor on eBay - she was a high miler and he was going to clock it...

Opened up the back of the speedo housing and there was a post it note inside saying 'Oh no, not again'.

I shouldn't laugh because I don't agree with clocking cars, but that was damn funny! But could be worse mate!

Nice one!

This is my going to work car so didn't want to spend a fortune! Always good to have something to tinker with

Work at Nissan so got a qashqai as the family motor and the missus has a 206cc

But after seeing some of the S3's on here could be tempted to lose the qashqai

Could proberly even convice the missus it was a family car!