Hello and merry xmas

ssbnreso

Reaction score
Hi to everybody!

I'm mark from sunny Sunderland in the North East:hi:

Just bought a a3 sport off ebay £920 so wasn't building my hopes up but have been pleasently surprised:yes:
Image058.jpg

Replaced the ns wing with one from a breakers as when i went to pick car up big dent in wing, "which only happened today":blahblah1:

Also this weekend decided to investigate why abs light didn't come on, found light well stuffed with toilet roll! Needless to say abs light now stays permantly on!

Hi Mark, :sign_welcome: to the forum, I hope the car runs smoothly for you. (I mean for that price expect plenty of faults.) Especially when you mentioned the toilet roll saga. :sign_omg:

Thats not as bad as a lad I know. He was selling an old motor on eBay - she was a high miler and he was going to clock it...

Opened up the back of the speedo housing and there was a post it note inside saying 'Oh no, not again'.

I shouldn't laugh because I don't agree with clocking cars, but that was damn funny! But could be worse mate!

Thats not as bad as a lad I know. He was selling an old motor on eBay - she was a high miler and he was going to clock it...

Opened up the back of the speedo housing and there was a post it note inside saying 'Oh no, not again'.

I shouldn't laugh because I don't agree with clocking cars, but that was damn funny! But could be worse mate!
:haha:

Nice one!

This is my going to work car so didn't want to spend a fortune! Always good to have something to tinker with:whistle2:

Work at Nissan so got a qashqai as the family motor and the missus has a 206cc

But after seeing some of the S3's on here could be tempted to lose the qashqai:hubbahubba:

Could proberly even convice the missus it was a family car!