Hello from newbie in essex

a4-rob

Reaction score
Alright peeps

New to the board but have been browsing for a while, i see there are a few peeps from essex on here aswell

I drive a A4 (B5) 2.5 V6 TDi
running coilovers 18x8 fronts and 18x9 rears stretched rubber and spacers no engine mods yet, but she will be getting full remap and fmic, full airbad suspension set up (currently getting kit together)

heres some pics, you may have seen it around
102_0187.jpg

102_0188.jpg

102_0191.jpg

:sign_welcome:

Bought my Audi from Chelmsford Essex but live in the Midlands.

i know it well

must have been the right car to travel that far,

saying that im off to preston this weekend to buy another audi 1.8t as my project

i know it well

must have been the right car to travel that far,

saying that im off to preston this weekend to buy another audi 1.8t as my project

Yeah 3hr each way! no offence but dont want to make that trip again for a while, and I didn't even see one of them famous essex girls!

sure do sunshine lol

you still got your ramps and stuff dude

ahh back to the floor wor again, sucks dont it

lucky you, i might call on your services when it somes to installing my air bag set up, always good to have an extra pair of hands

good good just waiting for all the parts to arrive from the us i reckon in the new year ill be ready to get the job done

oi thats cheating do some research ya lazy git lol.

get on vwvortex for more info

Hello mate.

Nice looking A4! I'm around the Chelmsford area so will keep an eye out for the car!

Post some pics of your A3 1.8T too, if you've got it already. What are your plans for that?