Badger5Chris Nott
    Reverse Gear

Status

New A4 Track Car Owners -

Good Afternoon.

I have been a registered member for some time, but have only now purchased a car, which gives me a reason to be an active member on here.

Im sure people have seen the car on here before, so hopefully there wont be too many surprises, but i would welcome any feedback/thoughts that you have. All work seems to have been done by Topgear Motorsport in Stockport, and you can tell that alot of passion and hard work has gone into this, Im sure they are forum sponsors on here, so hope they will be glad that its gone to a good home.

In partnership with my mate, we have owned a couple of Pug 205 Gti's, then a Skoda VRS Octavia, which we part chopped for this Audi. We enjoy the track days, and have always longed after more power. The Gti's were perfect in teaching us how to "drive" and we have loved every minute of it.

So far, the Audi ticks all the right boxes

We have already had a problem with the Oil breather pipe, ( sump to the turbo) which spewed oil everywhere last night, but hope this is a simple fix.

Apart from that everything else looks ok, engine bay is immaculate and definitly alot of work has gone into it.

We are from the Seat Fold, so have experience in Ko3/Ko4 Turbos, so will be interesting getting to know the KKK Turbo, and what possible upgrades there are. We are led to beleive, that this had a Subaru turbo on, and the original turbo was put back on prior to sale.

Look forward to discussing the car with you all.

Thanks

Phil
    Last edited by Empi5; 26th November 2009 at 13:31.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    to the B5 club lol.

IIRC, that was Craig @ TopGear in Stockport's car (AKA billybravo on here)?
    Justin

2001 VW Golf 2.3 V5 (170) Highline, Indigo Blue - standard, for now...

A4 (B5) SE with a few slight amendments here and there (sold)

Dude, what's mine say ?

Status

That is one shiney manifold you have there!
    Audi A4 1.8T Sport Cabriolet-Full black leather(Electric & heated),RNS-E,BOSE, OEM Bluetooth,RS4 Mirrors,RS4 FBMFSW,RS4 Pedals,RS4 RARB,Cruise Control,B7 Rear Lights,Ally Inlays,18" RS6 Alloys,HID's/Auto lights with dimming rear view mirror,Coming home lights,Ambient light pack & Rear parking sensors.

For all your VAG OEM PARTS send me a PM or e-mail me at vagoemparts@ymail.com

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks for the replies.

Its definitly alot of fun........