Stupid question!

• Thread starter imported_RastaS4
  • Start date
I

imported_RastaS4

I'm not so new to this forum, I've been here a long time but I stayed a while without passing by and it seems that my username isn't valid anymore! Anyways, my question is very simple, when does a person become a groupie, superhero....??? And how?

G.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Welcome back mate, the more posts you do on here, the higher your status. Your on Newbie at the moment, this will change to Groupie after 50 posts, then supporter and so on... Superhero is left to nutters like RichA3Turbo who live in my PC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

man that was funny... thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Am I a "veteran" because I'm an old f*cker or because no one really listens to me anymore? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Probably both, I know.
Thought I'd get that in before anyone else did.

Andy, how old are you? Are you that old???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
Welcome back mate, the more posts you do on here, the higher your status. Your on Newbie at the moment, this will change to Groupie after 50 posts, then supporter and so on... Superhero is left to nutters like RichA3Turbo who live in my PC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I just sit in front of a PC all day doing a well boring job so spend alot of time on here... and it shows in my post count! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich