AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

Just bought a 2004 1.6 FSI SE :) Downgraded from my megane 225 !

Hi guys, new here.

I am 19 years old and I have owned a whole host of cars from a Import Subaru STI, to a glanza v turbo running some serious boost... all the way to my megane 225 with all the r26 bits.. however i have taken a pay cut to keep my job and i simply cant justify running my 225 any more..

so i took the plunge and bought a black a3 today, 1.6 FSI SE 3 door with 6spd gearbox .. nice car, pick it up tomorrow.. cost 7k which was very reasonable i thought...

I have a whole host of mods i want to do but i have no idea how i can get around doing it, i want 19'' rs6 alloys (basic mod) but i want to do a front end conversion for the sline/s3 front bumper or even the new one with the LEDS in the headlights, is there anyone who carrys out these conversions (supply & fit)

anyway i know this isnt the right section for dicussing that but if anyone can send me into the right direction for all the bits on these a3's that would be good, im in manchester to.

So basically Hello !

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    good luck mate. why the 1.6 though, not fancy atleast a 1.8t?
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Even the 1.6 would be an upgrade from the Renault.... Well in build quility anyway.

Maybe 'slightly' lacking in performance in comparison

North East Forum Moderator

Status
    Hi mate,

I took ownership of a 1.6 FSI Sport last week too, and also plan to do a front end conversion.

A front end conversion is very possible but you will also need to replace the bonnet as well in order for a snug fit.

Website | Facebook | Audi TT 2.0TDI 170 Quattro