New Member from Manchester - Hi!

Black_B6

Reaction score
Hi to everyone

I am the proud new owner of a 2003 (53 Plate) Audi A4 (B6) TDi (130) Sport in Black. What a beauty she is! 93,000 on the clock with full Audi service barring this year where it was serviced by previous owner from an indepenadant garage. I am the 3rd owner, first owner was Audi - the dealership - used as a company car until 2007 - previous owner before me was a lad in the army who hardly drove it - due to being in army and it was parked in his parents drive most of his ownership. I picked it up from Sheffield - had been parked up and declared sorn since July - but was started regularly and driven round block by the lads father. Great car!!

Il put some pics up soon as i get a chance - but soon as i saw this forum - i wanted to sign up. I have previously been on the UKMKIVS forum - after owning a MK4 Golf GTi Turbo (150bhp) and then just recently was on SEATCUPRA.NET after owning a SEAT Leon Cupra (180). So as you can see - i love zee germans!! :yes:

I had modded my VW - including R32 kit, Remap, Neuspeed TIP, VR6 CLutch and Miltek Exhaust supplied and fitted by AWESOME in Manchester - so big up to them guys.....

Plans are to:

Engine - a remap to 150bhp a KnN panel filter for now - - - however if anyone has any other suggestions then please let me know - as its my first diesel car!

Exterior - Now i know you lot heard this before - i want a Votex kit - - even if i can get just the front bumper - -il be happy to settle for a different rear bumper as long as it has the twin exhaust exits....

Exhaust - Planning on as above, a twin exit - possibly a Miltek....

Interior - Leather seats would be a nice addition!

Wheels - 18" 0r 19" inch possibly black with chrome lip alloys wheels...

Peace out and :respekt:!!

Hi mate welcome I'm over nr Stockport and have a 2004 1.9TDi remapped with a retro fitted:-
Leather/Alcantara interior
Sat Nav
Silver inlays
S4 Alloys
miltek
Cruise
Dis
HIDS
B5 S4 brakes to be fitted and the list goes on and on.

Great cars you will love it.

Hello there!!

I also drive a black b6....and I'm also from the Manchester area!

Welcome to the site....and get some pics up:icon_thumright:

Ryan

Nik & Ryan!! Good to hear from fellow Manchester lads!!:hi:

Got some pics done....

I give her a good wash using Meguirs stuff yesterday - whilst sun were out and weather were nice - Gold wash, then used step 2 - polish and step 3 - wax!!

Took the pics today.....

Car is in pristine condition apart from the scuff on rear arch near bumper......pic below....been quoted £150 for this - but offcourse i had this knocked of the price of the car when buys...

2nsxshi.jpg

291f9sn.jpg

1zcli77.jpg

6qz8lh.jpg

Offcourse its completely standard at the moment.....but not for long - first plan is to get the scrape on rear arch sorted and whilst at it get the front Votex bumper purchased and have it sprayed and fitted whilst at bodyshop....