RS4 replica

audiorush

Reaction score
hi
iam a newbie and here is my cab a4 rs4 replica.(quattro)

its my 1st audi so hoping to learn lots on this forum

speak soon :rockwoot:

rs4cab.jpg

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome
bar the badges tidy motor

typical audi owner, imaculate car and edits his posts for spelling mistakes....lol

lovely car mate..

:sign_welcome:

Looks nice, but as mentioned putting RS4 badges on a car that isn't, just isn't the done thing my man...

What is it a 2.0TFSI Quattro? Have you got RS4 zorst tips too?! Or even worse pea-shooters?

Looks nice, but as mentioned putting RS4 badges on a car that isn't, just isn't the done thing my man...

What is it a 2.0TFSI Quattro? Have you got RS4 zorst tips too?! Or even worse pea-shooters?

its the 3.0 v6 quattro and it has the genuine rs4 twin pipes

there ya go!, i see what ur sayin about the badges but i like em :p

rs46.jpg

Very nice motor but agree with the others. As an m3 owner i have seen replicas of my car an putting a badge on a car that isnt what the badge says went out when we all used to build seirra cosworth replicas.

Personally mate i would take them off but upto you

nice car man but the badges aint dropping..new lesson learned then:yes:

Hey,

Where did you get the parts for the front end?

Are they the same as on a b7 saloon or do i need to find a b7 cabriolet. I know the wings would be different, but what about the bonnet, headlights, bumper, front panel?

I ain't looking to do rs4 conversion, but just a b7 facelift on my b6 cabriolet.

I noticed u havent done the rear lights, you should get them on and get the KAFUTEC adapters so it keeps the computer problem-free!

He didnt put the badges on , He's just bought this car i saw it on ebay a few weeks ago for sale i think its a v6 iff i remember ??

Very nice i like it :arco:

:sign_welcome: to the forum. I saw this this a couple weeks ago for sale and it looks like they have done a really good job :icon_thumright: