Hello...new guy here

Stuhil

Reaction score
Hi Folks!...just logged on and decided to register...hate computers but have for the past couple of months discovered Detailing World forum and have become addicted to the 'chat'...just googled a question and this website appeared therefore decided to eat further in to my spare time by registering...maybe a mistake going by how much time my wife is recording that I spend on Detailing World!!!...

Anyhoo...stay in South Ayrshire Scotland...have a Feb '06 red A4 S-line which I've owned since 9months old it's now just hit 28k miles. My wife awaits the delivery of her new Ibis white A3 S-line on the 4th Sept.

First question but probably not for a newbie section but I'll ask anyway...anybody know the cost of the new black gloss grill as is fitted to the 'Black Edition'...I wanted to specify it as an extra cost option when placing the order but my wife reckoned we had spent enough on what is effectivley a second car...however having seen anumber of Ibis A3's with the black gloss grill I'm determined to buy her one...I've asked my local dealer several times..they just keeping telling me they'll 'phone back...no joy as yet despite spending 22k with them!!!

Anyhoo Hi to all you guys!

Thanks amigo...spyed that one earlier but think it's for the pre 2008 model...very slightly different 'hatch' arrangement...not sure though...I've found the Stoke Audi link and e-mailed yer man Dave...will wait to see what he says...thanks anyway mucker!