Sweden calling

Trip

Natural born cynic
Reaction score
Have to confess I came across the site a few days ago, been browsing the forums and have been gleaming loads of good stuff. (Nice touch not locking them to non members)

I'm a Brit that’s living in Sweden (No, its not all blondes and vodka) and bought my S3 a few years ago and I'm still impressed with it but I'm not driving it as often as I should.
This will change as I'm driving to Wales this weekend for a 2 week holiday.
Like many S3’s of my era in Sweden, mine is a German import with all the documentation in German/Swedish!

I had the big service yesterday that involved changing the cam belt / water pump – blimey, that was an arm and leg!

You will see me posting in the other threads as I'm in need of a few items while I'm in the UK (rear discs / rear springs/ passenger anti glare mirror) as I'm planning to take advantage of the lower costs there.

I'm also into bikes and lucky enough to have a track near me where I can get some track days in when the weather is playing.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi Trip.... :sign_welcome: to the site.

I can supply you all the parts you need...Drop me a PM if interested!

I'm off to Stockholm next week for 4 days. Where abouts you from ?

I'm in the south of Sweden, just over 350 miles from Stockholm and I'm driving to UK on Thursday.
Will drop you a PM shortly as I'm interested in getting an idea of costs etc.:yes: