hi

stu86

Complete and utter Psycho.
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls, ive just bought my first audi , Audi a3 tdi 130bhp , allegedly a rare colour but i won't hold my breath. Bagged this bargain at £4.2k on an 03 plate with 72k on it fsh. Ive just had on it, cambelt + kit, water pump, service,diesel treatment, valet and car washed £440 all in at my local garage.

Stu

Hi and welcome to the site. A fellow merlin purple aint the colour just beautiful! Mine is merlin too and with a good detail and polish that will look like a dream :) see a few of mine.....
100_3503.jpg

100_3506.jpg

Mine could do with a polish to be honest. Ive just bought 2 tins of that Muck-Off Wax Polish. Then it might look half decent, not as nice as yours though. Very nice. Is this Forum dead? No one seams to comment on anything lol.

The forum has been down for a while hopefuly its back up and running!! As for the car, It could be as nice as mine it took alot of work machine polish and claybar and wax and polish with good products blackfire carnuba wax is about £40 a tub but is amazing and I use maguires claybar blackfire polish and snow foam to wash her. The fact I spend about 6 hours cleaning her every time I do it helps too!!!