Hi all from Aberdeenshire

Junior Senior

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just picked up my first Audi and first diesel yesterday, 2006 2.0 TDI S line in black (of course):ninja::blackrs4:
Bought it from Leeds and drove up yesterday, A65 M6, M74, M73, M9, A9, A90 and hame.
Filled up the car in Leeds prior to leaving zero'd the odometer. Got home 336 miles on less than half a tank, absolutely fantastic economy compared to my petrol 1.8 20VT LCR.
Love the Audi, a total waft mobeel. The seats are well comfy and very easy to get just right (Black Leather sports seats with electric lumbar support) and the arm rest just makes it like a big comfy arm chair.
The suspension I'm very surprised with as well, I can see why lots of people think it's a bit too stiff but coming from a track prepared LCR with uprated ARB's, strutt braces, engine mounts and KWV3's it's positively compliant.

Looking forward to the MPG fascination of the diesel fraternity, I'm hooked already.

Welcome, Sounds like a good buy then. Was going to get an 8P S-line myself but i thought sod it and bought the S3 :)

Thanks for the welcome guys, I've been a member on www.seatcupra.net for years so good to see how things happen here.
Pictures of the car will go up once it's cleaned, was is a bad way when I got it but I'm a bit anal that way, comes with being friends with the Polished Bliss guy's and girl's.
So as you can get this car will be detailed once I get a front end respray to cover the stone chips.
S line kit is very nice addition to the A4 but still no RS4 though:anbet:

Hello and Welcome to the site.
It may not be an RS4 but would you want the MPG of one of them ;)

Thanks for the welcome.
Not too keen on the MPG. TBH I have the best of both worlds the comfort and build quality of the Audi with the performance and handling of the LCR.
Quite surprised with the forum TBH, the Seat forum I'm part of you get replies very quickly but on here I've asked a few questions with lots of views but no replies or help.

Is this usual?

Some people see the same questions being asked over and over so just ignore them,try asking it on the A3/S3 section.