Hello and thank you for the warm welcome !!

I

imported_A4pilot

hello from sunny florida!!
i am the proud new owner of a 1996 audi A4 quattro 2.8.
i purchased it for myself as a birthday present(i could not resist the allure of a sport/luxury car with a 5 speed and all wheel drive) and i must admit it has met all of my expectations.
of course its not exactly a pavement burner but after the installation of a set of falken azenzis st-115 tires(insert maniacal laughter here) it corners like its on rails!
i have tried repeatedly to slide it and it requires a great deal of effort and rpm's to do so, even on wet pavement! the first order of buisiness will be to replace the exhaust as one of the cat's has a rattle(guts broke loose), i plan to install a pair of new hi-flow cat's, keep the y-pipe and use a free-flowing turbo type muffler,nothing crazy just a slight upgrade and a little more throat to the note! in the future i would like to squeeze a little more power out of it, another 20 or 30 horses should do it. i am impressed with the quality and workmanship, it has 176,000 miles and the only thing on the car that doesnt work is the cruise and i have traced it to a faulty clutch switch which should be no problem to fix. i hope all of you enjoy your audi's as much and look forward to chatting with you regularly!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif