Audi's Rock - My 1st Post

CRC101

Reassuringly Expensive
Reaction score
Audi's Rock - My 1st Post
Hi there people, my 1st post.

I bought my first Audi (a 53 2.0TDI A3 140BHP ) about 3 weeks ago absolutely love it!! Its awesome & significantly better than the underpowered Clio I owned previously.

Great Forum you have hear people, keep it up.

Any advice on essential mods? (e.g. mods that everyone should get because they dramatically improve the cars performance)

(I'm already thinking of getting my re-mapped to increase the BHP to 175) Mine's only got 16" wheels, my question is to those of you who've fitted 17 or 18s was the extra performance worth the extra cash? (I'm sure this will have been discussed before on the forum but thought I'd ask)

Cheers

Charlie

Welcome & where do I start about mods, well a 140 should be able to hit 185 of a good map tbh mate & yes it is 100% worth the money & fit 18's & you'll love it, but once you start you wont stop, suspension & remap

Damian@dpm is best person to get all suspension related kit from mate, he's good.

Start there 1st then come back & ask, got plenty for yer, lol.

Is it manual or dsg?

i read that as, is it a man or a dog lmao.....man im tired...late night and too much cake mi thinks lol

lol, imagine my face reading that aswell on your post lol, cake cake cake I just love cake loooooooovvvvveeeeeeeeee cake.

Cheers for the advice guys, I'm planning to start saving for Mods ASAP.

In answer to your question its a Man-ual. Have a photo but not sure if I can attach it on this thread.