New Girl

Nic

Reaction score
After owning nothing but Fords since I started driving I've moved over to the dark side and a couple of months ago got a black S3

Hi :sm4:

Very welcome indeed, Ooooh a girl with an S3, this sounds interesting, very much so, black one aswell, nice, what year & any images of the car?

Dont worry not a perv, lol, just dont get many girls with S3's on here so welcome change

Here's a couple of pictures. The wheels are not my choice, I'm thinking of putting some RS6 ones on it

DSC01568.jpg

DSC01573.jpg

Is that a cossy in the garage & lovely colour S3, but lose the wheels, dont do your lovely car justice as I owned an S3 for 7 years, lol, try to find some B6/7 S4 wheel style as they do look nice on the 8L, I wouldnt stick RS6 wheels on the 8L S3, seriously I wouldnt, doesnt also do the car justice.

Hey Nic, welcome to the site, nice looking car(s) you have there...Same seats as mine and I love them!!

The wheels as well, strange but I bought my car with them on as well, ended up doing a swap for a set of the original Avus wheels, if you are going to upgrade, I would say go for the 18 inch S4 Avus replicas, they look very OEM and suit the car a treat!!!

Nilz

Is that a cossy in the garage & lovely colour S3, but lose the wheels, dont do your lovely car justice as I owned an S3 for 7 years, lol, try to find some B6/7 S4 wheel style as they do look nice on the 8L, I wouldnt stick RS6 wheels on the 8L S3, seriously I wouldnt, doesnt also do the car justice.

I didn't notice the background, that's my boyfriend's 3 door cossie

Get some pics of the Cossie up, awesome car!!!

Remember having the Sierra RS Cosworth Scalextric when I was a kid...not quite the real thing, but it was for me back then!! ;)

Get some pics of the Cossie up, awesome car!!!

Remember having the Sierra RS Cosworth Scalextric when I was a kid...not quite the real thing, but it was for me back then!! ;)

Here's one of the cossie

Gold2.jpg

Hi nicky how you doin like the car has it been retrimmed or did they come like that the old s3, nice anyway hope you like it on here you should ....That cossy is the dogs..... I remember my mate had the saphire in grey chipped up rear wheel drive it was rapid ,I have been in a 3 door in black like that i like the three door better , i have a grey 3 door model with costom rims on my fireplace lol looks the nuts

Blazin, those seats were one of the option from new.

Yeah my S3 had the same 2 tone but in silver alcantara, god I miss that car, lol.

Hi nicky how you doin like the car has it been retrimmed or did they come like that the old s3, nice anyway hope you like it on here you should ....That cossy is the dogs..... I remember my mate had the saphire in grey chipped up rear wheel drive it was rapid ,I have been in a 3 door in black like that i like the three door better , i have a grey 3 door model with costom rims on my fireplace lol looks the nuts

No, it hasn't been re-trimmed, I saw quite a few with the suede and leather seats when I was looking to buy one.

I prefer 3 doors too, I had a Sapphire cossie which I sold to buy the S3, I had it for 4 years and loved it, it never let me down

Wow, nice looking S3 :)

Welcome to the club!

Do you have any other plans for it besides the alloys?

I def need more speed, it seems a lot slower than my Sapphire cossie was!

Hello & :sign_welcome:. A lady with a good taste in cars :thumbsup:

Hi Nic welcome to the site, nice S3 love the recaro's like your taste!