Hello - New here too...

I

imported_paranoico

Hi there, I've just joined audi-sport.

I've moved from Argentina to Arkansas, USA, leaving my beloved 2.5 TDi Allroad, so I got an A6 with the V8 in it to make up for my broken heartedness...

Here's a picture of my old Allroad

See you posting!
Paranoico.

SUPER pic!!!

What desert is that?? Or is it a desert?

I know the Atacama desert in Chile is supposed to be the most brutal in the world.

Welcome (back?) to the United States and welcome to the forum!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Thanks for that Welcome.

That is not a Big dessert, it's just some sand dunes in the atlantic coast. I have a few more of those pictures... Here's one with my best friend's Allroad, running arround in the same area.

I also have some pictures of the Atacama dessert, which in fact is very extreme... although I took my Toyota Pick-Up and not the Allroad to that adventure. Whenever I find some more time, I'll look arround to see if I can find those too.

Paranoico.

Rich,

They handle great and the 2.5 TDi is just lovely. The main issues are front and rear overhangs / approach angle. I had to deal with some loose clips and bolts in my front bumper and my friend there had to replace a complete radiator since it cracked due to constant flexing of the front end!

Still, very nice to drive and a Babe-magnet on the beach.

Another pic? Why not?

mm, has anyone tried bigger wheels with Allroad? It looks kinda funny in real life with those small ones. Pretty impressive otherwise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

- Yak