hello peoples

minge.A4

Reaction score
hi peeps new to the forum just bought a new car 2000 (V) audi A4 2.8 quattro:yes:my third audi now everything is great except that the fuel gauge stops at just over half even though the tank is full if anyone has any thoughts feel free to share them it would be a great help

Hi and welcome :)

sorry i cant help with your problem, but the search button will be your friend as there is a depth of knowledge on the database !!

any pictures of the new car?:sign_pics:

!!p9(-Rg!W0~$(KGrHgoH-DsEjlLl0BVjBJ3L1vOJ(Q~~_0.JPG

thanks for your help hopfully this will take you to a picture of my car
sorry can't get pic on site ,not sure how to get it from my documents to the site it keeps asking for a url:banghead:

then update ur post mate to show the image

welcome & I suspect its one of several possible things, sender in the tank or cluster needle has gone faulty given has little motor on rear of cluster, could even be the cluster, see if there'sany errors thrown up on the car with a scan with VCDS

Uh why not just update your post, takes 1 minute if that.

i'm having real trouble with this photo **** ,its really frustrating me now can someone tell me how to do it without needing a url code:sob:
minge77

when you upload the image to photobucket then it gives you the url within photobucket for the image to insert in here via the insert image link/yellow box above the text box, AS has had few issues last few days so might be this but I uploaded one earlier & it worked fine.

dude delete ur bad posts cause this thread is turning nto a right mess, lol, before posting use preview to see if it is working