Another new member.

HotSauce

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
Well, I'm a 15 year old, in Minnesota USA. I drive an 97 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro (With a permit), which is currently lowered and chipped. It also supposedly had a short throw shift kit put in, but it doesn't feel much shorter (I purchased the car used). It's silver, and my absolute jewel. My father drives an 02 Silver Allroad 2.7t, as well as a 1988 Porsche 911 Cab. We're quite into our German cars. Before getting my A4, I was always interested in the Audi/VW. I had considered various GTIs, Golfs, Jettas etc. but always wanted an A4, just never thought we could afford one.

Well, my dad has purchased roughly 10 cars from Don, who owns German Auto Works. He's pretty much a family friend, rather than a business partner. Out of the goodness of his heart, he gave me my Audi for the same price he got it off the auction block. He also installed a few parts, that were worn out, for no charge. Great guy. So now I'm the happy owner of an A4. Hopefully I can help, and chip in some useful information.

Hi welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

15 years? Is it legal to drive at 15 in minesota? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Where i come from you need to be 18 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Anyways, nice car choice! Enjoy the stay here!

At 15, you get an instruction permit. It means I can drive with any liscensed driver over the age of 21.

I really can't wait until I am fully liscnesed and can drive whenever I please.

hi and welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif