A newbie to the Audi scene....

Adam31

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Adam. I live in East Ayrshire, Scotland and after owning my 2006 Audi A3 for just over 4 weeks I thought it was time to sign up to a forum to talk all things audi....

I have always had fords prior to owning my Audi and I am also a Regional representative for www.zsoc.com and have been for nearly 2 years. I have now decided to get a car that won't rust after 2 years of ownership...however I still own a fiesta as my second/project car which if anyone is interested in I'll keep you all updated on that aswell.

My new(to me anyway!) Audi A3 S-Line 2.0 TFSI has been an absolute dream to drive since I got it and since its been my first turbo car I am just getting used to having boost etc. Can't fault it one bit at the moment and I hope it stays that way...heres a few pics for starters and once the weather gets a bit better I'll get the G220 out and get it shining.

Image003.jpg

Image006.jpg

Image004-1.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image002.jpg

Hope you all like, and its totally standard at the moment, but I will be looking at a few choice mods once money allows. Any comments/and advice on upkeep, service and mods would be well appreciated.

Thanks, Adam.

Welcome to the site dude, cant see the pics, have you hosted them online??

If not you will need to do this, so that we can see them :)

Cheers
Nilz

The pics should be there, I used photobucket links as I always do online, easier that way.

I'm sure I'll get them sorted.

welcome mate, glad to see another jock on here, (thats not racist is it?)
nice looking motor, where were the pictures taken?
:sign_welcome:

Cheers guys, the blurry ones were taken on my phone up near the castle at Loch Doon. Great location for taking photos during the nics weather. I'll see if I can dig out some other pics taken up there.