New boy

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would definitely be up for a trip to Bournemouth! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Count me in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/demon.gif I'm sure some of the other campaigners will be up for a second tour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes please, up for it, down on it, all over it and definitely in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Hi everyone new boy on here, just puchased a 1998 S4 avant, hope you dont mind lots of questions about subtle mods

Regards
Mark

[ QUOTE ]
Negaro Blue said:
Hi everyone new boy on here, just puchased a 1998 S4 avant, hope you dont mind lots of questions about subtle mods

Regards
Mark

[/ QUOTE ]
Welcome!
Go ahead with the questions, except... be prepared for flames if you ask really basic questions that could be searched via the archives. The questions most likely to get a flame are:
Which chip is best?
Which DV is best?
Which exhaust should I get?
Who makes the best suspension upgrade for my car?

Don't worry about it... just go ahead and ask. Most of us are pretty cool guys.

BTW: If you want to know about tint, I wrote an article that is very informative. I can post it or email the article to you. It's not a long article, but it is comprehensive.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Got the mail but wont open the attachment still tring though
Regards
Mark

welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks for the welcome everyone will get some pics posted soon.

ImolaS4, Thanks for the link very interesting I am booked in on tuesday for the window tinting and have my questions ready /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hopsta, yes i realised AFTER I registered it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif is it to late to change?

Had a busy week been talking to Jabba Sport,AMD,Milltek, Now just trying to work out who i get to do what

Thanks again
Mark

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif