Hello, I'm new...

A3Tom

Smell my finger.
Reaction score
Hello *waves*

I've just signed up on here after realising that there's a shed load of good advice on here.

Currently I'm running a 2000 A3 1.8T Sport which I'm planning a few things for. The cars standard but was specced well by the previous owner (im the 2nd owner) from new. Had it for coming up to 2 years now and its not missed a beat and only has 65K miles on it so I'm happy.

Hoping I can offer a bit of advice on various things back in return for all the questions I'll be asking :)

Apart from my A3 I'm into snowboarding, surfing and mountain biking. Bit of a photography geek too, 27, live just south of Birmingham.

Workwise I'm :busted_cop: so go easy on me (ducks to avoid incoming rotting veg)

Cheers

Tom

Welcome to the site Tom

Whereabouts are you from BTW, actually in Brum or just out of it???

Aaaah, theres a few of us on here from round that way...

Get some pics up of the car, will keep an eye out for you...also we try to get together with a few of the local lads whenever we can if you are interested (oh and when we aint feeling lazy..lol)!!

Get some pics up of the car, will keep an eye out for you...also we try to get together with a few of the local lads whenever we can if you are interested (oh and when we aint feeling lazy..lol)!!

Its just a stock A3 1.8T in silver on an X plate at the moment. Nothing noteworthy about it yet apart from the fact its normally very shiney :D

I'll stick some pics up once the shiney nice bits go on in a couple of weeks :)

Hey Tom,
Welcome to the site,I think you will not get any rotting veg thrown at you as we are quite civilised here:eyebrows:
I am near Coventry but the far side from you,have a few friends in Earlswood.

Hey Tom,
Welcome to the site,I think you will not get any rotting veg thrown at you as we are quite civilised here:eyebrows:
I am near Coventry but the far side from you,have a few friends in Earlswood.

oooOOOooh, Coventry....thats where I work :ninja:

Not to worry dude, will be good to see you around.

Dude, get some pics up now before you lower it, its always good to see a work in progress and before and after pics.

oooOOOooh, Coventry....thats where I work :ninja:

a mate of mine said hes heard my car being checked a few times,clean as a whistle though.
anytime you want to compare cars PM me

OK, here's the car as it stands at the moment,

IMG_2133.jpg

edit.jpg

I'll do a proper thread when the nice bits get put on it with lots of before and afet pics etc :sly:

Cheeky interior shot, phone brakets now removed and OE mats are back in,..

n627580617_383141_7345.jpg